A big fluffy genuine sheepskin hat with a huge brim. This fashionable and warm hat for ladies is made in Yorkshire from 100% Sheepskin.
Colours: Black, Brown, Champagne, White
Size Range: One Size (55cm-65cm)
Packaging: Single Unit
Material: 100% Sheepskin
Additional Features: Breathable, insulating and moisture wicking.
– A warm and extremely fluffy sheepskin hat, to impress on even the coldest of days.
– The Justina is an evolution of our classic wide brim sheepskin hat – we’ve updated the style to make it more contemporary featuring outseams and like all our sheepskin hats made using high quality real sheepskin.
– The hat features a dome made of six sheepskin panels and is finished with a luxurious sheepskin brim.
– Made with only the best quality of genuine sheepskin from right here in the UK, our Justina hat stands out from the crowd.
– We use big fluffy sheepskin rugs to make the brim, then the crown is made using super soft double face sheepskin – suede on the outer, with shorn fleece in the inner – all outseamed for a perfectly smooth and comfortable fit on the wearer’s head.
Colours available include:
– Black brim with black top
– Brown brim with brown top
– Champagne golden brim with dark tan top
– White creamy brim with light tan top
– This is a natural product and so the colours may vary significantly from the photos depending on the available materials at the time of manufacture.
– We try and use the softest and fluffiest sheepskins for these hats, however fleece length and texture can vary.
– The hat comes in one size, designed to fit most people. As a natural product sizes can vary slightly.
– Available hat colours vary depending on the sheepskin available.
Areas of Application
To be warn as a stylish piece during the colder months. This luxury product will keep your head and ears warm whilst making you the envy of your friends.
Why Choose Sheepskin?
Sheepskin is a natural pelt that features sueded leather on one side, and soft, plush wool on the other. Lightweight and luxuriously supple, sheepskin is one of nature’s greatest sources of insulation. Its soft wool fibers are naturally thermostatic, wicking away moisture for year-round comfort and breathability. When cared for properly, a quality sheepskin product can last a lifetime. Follow the care instructions detailed below to enjoy years of comfort and style.
– Store away from direct sunlight.
– Store in breathable cloth bags. Do not store in plastic, PEVA, or vinyl.
– Keep away from high heat sources such as blow dryers and radiators.
– Do not rub or brush sheepskin when it is wet.
– For deep cleaning always go to a cleaner that specialises in leather, sheepskin, or fur.