The original multi-purpose sheepskin hat with ear flaps that can be tied under the chin or over the head. Made in Yorkshire from 100% Sheepskin. Trapper hats are great for keeping your ears warm, and if they get too warm, just lift the ear flaps up and tie above the head.
Name: Sheepskin Trapper
Colours: Black, Brown, Grey, Tan
Size Range: One Size (55cm-65cm)
Packaging: Single Unit
Material: 100% Sheepskin
Additional Features: Breathable, insulating and moisture wicking.
– Our sheepskin trapper with ties is a winter classic, with fold down flaps. Either tie up, or down to keep your ears warm.
– This style of hat is famous the world over, worn in cold climates for generations from Canada and Scandinavia to Russia and China.
– Each hat is individually crafted in Yorkshire from 100% Sheepskin.
– The sheepskin outer can have a suedey finish or a cracked leather finish.
Colours available include:
– This is a natural product and so the colours may vary significantly from the photos depending on the available materials at the time of manufacture.
– We try and use the softest and fluffiest sheepskins for these hats, however fleece length and texture can vary.
– The hat comes in one size, designed to fit most people. As a natural product sizes can vary slightly.
– Available hat colours vary depending on the sheepskin available.
Areas of Application
To be warn as a stylish piece during the colder months. This luxury product will keep your head and ears warm whilst making you the envy of your friends.
Why Choose Sheepskin?
Sheepskin is a natural pelt that features sueded leather on one side, and soft, plush wool on the other. Lightweight and luxuriously supple, sheepskin is one of nature’s greatest sources of insulation. Its soft wool fibers are naturally thermostatic, wicking away moisture for year-round comfort and breathability. When cared for properly, a quality sheepskin product can last a lifetime. Follow the care instructions detailed below to enjoy years of comfort and style.
– Store away from direct sunlight.
– Store in breathable cloth bags. Do not store in plastic, PEVA, or vinyl.
– Keep away from high heat sources such as blow dryers and radiators.
– Do not rub or brush sheepskin when it is wet.
– For deep cleaning always go to a cleaner that specialises in leather, sheepskin, or fur.