Bring that little bit of elegance and royalty to the cold weather with the Glencroft Snow Queen Sheepskin Hat. This fashionable and warm hat for ladies is made in Yorkshire from 100% Sheepskin.
Name: Snow Queen
Colours: Black, Brown, Champagne, White
Size Range: One Size (55cm-65cm)
Packaging: Single Unit
Material: 100% Sheepskin
Additional Features: Breathable, insulating and moisture wicking.
Why ‘Snow Queen’? We’ve been asked this question before and the answer is unfortunately quite boring, we just thought it’s the sort of beautiful and sophisticated hat that a princess or queen may wear in the snow. It’s as simple as that.
Colours available include:
– Black brim with black top
– Brown brim with brown top
– Champagne golden brim with dark tan top
– White creamy brim with light tan top
– This is a natural product and so the colours may vary significantly from the photos depending on the available materials at the time of manufacture.
– We try and use the softest and fluffiest sheepskins for these hats, however fleece length and texture can vary.
– The hat comes in one size, designed to fit most people. As a natural product sizes can vary slightly.
– Available hat colours vary depending on the sheepskin available.
Areas of Application
To be warn as a stylish piece during the colder months. This luxury product will keep your head and ears warm whilst making you the envy of your friends.
Why Choose Sheepskin?
Sheepskin is a natural pelt that features sueded leather on one side, and soft, plush wool on the other. Lightweight and luxuriously supple, sheepskin is one of nature’s greatest sources of insulation. Its soft wool fibers are naturally thermostatic, wicking away moisture for year-round comfort and breathability. When cared for properly, a quality sheepskin product can last a lifetime. Follow the care instructions detailed below to enjoy years of comfort and style.
– Store away from direct sunlight.
– Store in breathable cloth bags. Do not store in plastic, PEVA, or vinyl.
– Keep away from high heat sources such as blow dryers and radiators.
– Do not rub or brush sheepskin when it is wet.
– For deep cleaning always go to a cleaner that specialises in leather, sheepskin, or fur.