Suitable for use as a paddock boot.
Brand: Hoof & Woof
Size Range: 3-8.5* (*Available in sizes 3.5, 4.5, 5.5, 6.5, and 7.5)
This boot is comfortable to wear all day long while riding, working, or playing. Made of top grain hides and finished with hand punched or stitched detail. This boot is unique in style, durability, and comfort.
- Engineered for women with generous fit in the forefoot and narrow at the heel.
- Designed with a durable brass metal front zipper for long life and easy access in and out of the boot.
- Premium leathers are soft, supple, and shine up beautifully.
- Fully leather lined.
- Premium PU footbed that retains memory for the life of the shoe. Provides instant comfort from first step to the last.
- Patent pending integrated heel lock technology that cradles your heel for stability on and off the horse.
- Proprietary outsole toe design that prevents outsole failure.
- Patent pending slip resistance tred on outsole in both dry and wet conditions.
- Pairs perfectly with Hoof and Woof full grain half chap or universal suede half chap.
- HW903 Black features beautiful bridle stitching detail on the toecap for timeless classic styling.
- Comfortable, generous fit suitable for all day wearing.
Areas of Application
The HW903 is suitable for use as a paddock boot. The zip fastening allows for easy and quick removal, even when wearing gloves.
– For best performance upper should be kept clean and treated regularly with a proprietary shoe polish.
– The sole unit should be checked regularly and kept free from debris.
– Footwear with obvious damage may not offer full protection and must be replaced.