Name: Type I Disposable Civilian Face Masks
Class: Type I
Packaging: Pack of 50, Carton of 2,500
How are they packaged?
Each pack of 50 come in their own display box. Inside that display box the masks are contained within a plastic bag to ensure they stay clean during storage.
Within the carton of 2,500 there are 50 display boxes, with each display box containing 50 masks. The masks within these display boxes are again contained within a plastic bag to ensure they stay clean during storage.
How do I get the best price when bulk buying?
Due to logistical costs, you will see that there are several price breaks that apply to this product. Once your requirement goes over 50 boxes, you should consider buying in whole cartons instead to achieve a substantial cost saving. We provide both the option to buy in boxes (pack of 50) and whole cartons (carton of 2,500) in order to accommodate a wide range of customers with different levels of buying requirement. By doing it this way we can always ensure that the customer gets the best price available for the amount that they need.
What does the price work out at per mask?
Pack of 50:
1 – 5 boxes = 16p per mask (£8.00 a box)
6 – 9 boxes = 14p per mask (£7.00 a box)
10+ boxes = 12p per mask (£6.00 a box)
Carton of 2,500:
1 – 9 cartons = 11p per mask (£5.50 a box)
10 – 19 cartons = 10p per mask (£5.00 a box)
20 – 39 cartons = 8p per mask (£4.00 a box)
40 – 99 cartons = 7p per mask (£3.50 a box)
100 – 399 cartons = 6.4p per mask (£3.20 a box)
400+ cartons = 6p per mask (£3.00 a box)
*prices per mask correct as of website pricing on 20.10.20.
3 ply single use civilian face masks with ear loops and an integrated nose clip.
Note: For hygiene reasons, this product is non-returnable under any circumstances.
Straps: Urethane elastic fiber.
Nose Clip: Iron wire plated with plastic coating.
Outer Layer: Polypropylene non-woven fabric.
Middle Layer: High efficiency blown melt.
Inner Layer: Polyester soft skin-friendly non-woven fabric.
Areas of Application
As part of control measures to reduce the spread of contaminants and protect workers, some companies are starting to use masks in conjunction with other protective items such as face shields. This product can be used by any business that interacts with the public, covering areas such as transportation, hospitality and healthcare.
Warning and Use Limitations
1. Failure to follow all instructions and limitations on the use of this product could reduce the effectiveness of respirator and result in sickness or death.
2. A properly selected respirator is essential to protect your health. Before using this respirator, consult an Industrial Hygienist or Occupational Safety Professional to determine the suitability for your intended use.
3. This product does not supply oxygen. Use only in adequately ventilated areas containing sufficient oxygen to support life. Do not use this respirator when oxygen concentration is less than 19%.
4. Do not use when concentrations of contaminants are immediately dangerous to health or life.
5. Do not use explosive atmospheres.
6. Leave work area immediately and return to fresh air if (a) breathing becomes difficult, or (b) dizziness or other distress occurs.
7. Facial hairs or beards and certain facial characteristics may reduce the effectiveness of this respirator.
8. Never alter or modify this respirator in any way.
9. NR – Only for single use. No maintenance necessary. Discard the used respirator aﬅer single use.
10. Keep respirators in the display box away from direct sunlight until use.
– Must be kept in their original package.
– In the storage area, temperature must be between -20°C & +30°C
– Moisture must not be more than 80%.
– If kept under these conditions, shelf life is 3 years.